Bars with Function RoomsOr, BROWSE THE FULL LIST OF FUNCTION VENUES ADELAIDE, SA
The number of small bars in Adelaide has grown by hundreds since the licensing laws changed in 2013. Because of this, bars with function rooms often relying heavily on their functions trade. This is due to function bookings helping to fill the quieter periods.
Bars with function rooms are great venue options for social and corporate cocktail style celebrations. In some of these cases, the bar may not have a separate private function room, but offer a semi private area. Or, the bar may offer private hire of the venue up to a certain time. This means the formalities and more intimate time of your function is private. Then, for the party time, the venue can open up to the public.
What to think about when booking a bar for your function:
- Will you be able to play your own music? Or does the venue provide a DJ.
- Will you have your own bar? Or will guests be sharing a bar with other patrons.
- Is it a private room or an area reserved?
- If you are planning formalities/speeches, is there a microphone?
- Does the bar provide catering for functions, or do you need to provide your own?
Happy party planning!