Event Scene has been operating as a venue listing site since 2012. We live and work in events and hospitality in Adelaide, South Australia. Hence the whole site being SA focused!
This NEW site was published live on 12.10.17
Since then Event Scene has held a strong position on Google for a wide variety of venue related searches.
There are various ways to market your venue for functions and to grow your functions revenue, it is important to be across them all.
- In house advertising (flyers, chalk boards, bill folders)
- Your own customer email data base
- Social media
- Word of mouth
- And this is where Event Scene comes in… Google Search
As an individual venue it is very difficult to make it to the first page of Google for the main function venue finding searches. This is where Event Scene has really focused down to help South Australian customers find unique South Australian venues. With enough content and information about the venue on the site to really help the customer narrow down the list to the venues that would best suit their needs and easily get in touch with them.
If your potential customers can’t find you when they are researching venue options on Google, then you are missing out on a large portion of the market.
Remember we are ONLY based in South Australia, so our analytics are only for South Australian venues. It’s a very targeted market and offers you an excellent targeted advertising option specifically to increase your function booking enquiries.
Upgraded features of the new site include:
- Mobile / tablet friendly.
- Advanced search and filter options – means high value enquiries more specific to your venue.
- Venue search by capacity (capacity broken into 5 main event types. e.g. of course the capacity for your venue is different for cocktail style vs sit down).
- You opt into the event types that suit your venue (Private Cocktail Parties, Private Sit-down Dining, Private Meeting Rooms, Public groups in the bar, Public group bookings in the restaurant).
- Dedicated corporate section with meeting/presentation related capacity search.
- Photos of your venue feature at the top of your venue page.
- Detailed enquiry form.
- Thankyou Notes offer positive reviews.
- Map feature for easy location search.
- Advertising functions and group bookings not just in private rooms. This means restaurants, bars and cafes can also benefit and advertise what they do for functions.
- The ability for venues to manage their own listings.
Ok, ready to check out some of the analytics… here’s the most recent review from Jan 2020.
Note, if you are interested in listing your venue, please feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to give you an idea of how many leads you can expect to generate for your venue from Event Scene. Just let us know what venues listed are similar to yours and we’ll be happy to share with you the most recent analytics. This includes page views of their listing and leads generated (leads include links to their website and form enquiries from their page).
Please contact us if you have any questions